* Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-022
* Project: Views (third-party module)
* Version: 7.x
* Date: 2017-February-22
* Security risk: 10/25 ( Moderately Critical)
* Vulnerability: Access bypass
The Views module allows site builders to create listings of various data in
the Drupal database.
The Views module fails to add the required query tags to listings of Taxonomy
Terms, which could cause private data stored on Taxonomy Terms to be leaked
to users without permission to view it.
This is mitigated by the fact that a View must exist that lists Taxonomy
Terms which contain private data. If all the data on Taxonomy Terms is public
or there are no applicable Views, then your site is unaffected.
Views 7.x-3.x versions prior to 7.x-3.14.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Views
module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
* If you use the views module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to views 7.x-3.15
Also see the Views project page.